Table Record spanning across multiple rows

We have a requirement to create a report table record spanning across multiple rows. We would like to get guidance on the possible options available using the Aspose PDF builder for how to build the pdf with less code. We are using C# code for PDF generation.

tablerow.png (21.2 KB)

@rizwanf,
Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

I am afraid that I could not understand your requirement. Could you please share more details about your requirement, any runnable sample code, source template file, program output file and expected output file created by any third party tool? We will analyse this information and provide assistance accordingly. Also share the Aspose product which you are using along with the product version.

Thank you for getting back on this. I have attached a PDF sample screen shot for your reference. The document has a record for an employee spanning across multiple rows.
We are using the Aspose 18.7.0 version.
Need guidance on the options available to programmatically develop this document using Aspose

tablerow.png (21.2 KB)

@rizwanf,

Thanks for the screenshot.

Your query seems to be related to Aspose.PDF API, so I am moving your thread to Aspose.PDF forum where one of our fellow colleagues from Aspose.PDF team will help you better there.

Any updates on the thread? Please help us in identifying the correct solution for writing the PDF table.tablerow.png (21.2 KB)

@rizwanf

Thanks for getting back to us.

We have checked the screenshot shared by you and it seems like the data has been added in a table consisting rows and cells. However, the border for cells is not set. Only border around table is specified.

You can please add table inside PDF document using the code given in linked article. You can use DefaultCellBorder property of Table for specifying cell border so that it may look like the screenshot that you have shared. In case you face any difficulty, please feel free to let us know.