Table scaling issues docx to pdf with Aspose.Words.Document.Save()

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.Words v.10.6.0.0 and when I convert a .docx to a .pdf document, I’ve some scaling issues with the tables in the .pdf when I use Aspose.Words.Document.Save(FileStream stream, SaveFormat.Pdf) : the tables are streched.
I’ve attached a sample for you to see.

Best regards

Dimitri

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11932. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Tahir,

Any feedback regarding this issue?

Regards,
Dimitri

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for your inquiry. I regret to share with you that your issue is postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-832 (Make table layout as close to Word as possible) which is related to your issue.

After the fix of WORDSNET-832, our product team will look into your issue. I will be sure to inform you
via this forum thread as soon as this feature is available. We really appreciate your patience.

Hi Aspose Team,

I would know if you’ve some feedbacks regarding this issue ?

Best regards,

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no update available on this issue. Our product team is working over missing feature WORDSNET-832 which is related to your issue. Once we have any update about your issue, we will inform you via this forum thread.

We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11932) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.8 update also available on NuGet.