Table settings

Hi,
When document converted to html ( or if viewed in web layout), the table is getting output differently. Any settings can be done on table/cell so that it looks exactly as in word? Also some text is not properly visible , so any row settings required?
Documents attached.
Thanks.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your query. Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word do. If you convert your document to HTML by using MS Word, you will get the same output. I have checked the shared output HTML and have not found any issue with it. It would be great if you please share some more information about your query.

Hi,
Thanks. Please refer attachment. The text ‘ABC’ in first column is trimmed from bottom. Also the text in last column ‘aubcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefgh’ is getting expanded in converted html.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for sharing the information. I have tested the scenario and have not found the shared issue while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. I have attached the output HTML file with this post.

Please check the attached html output and let us know if you have any more queries.

Thanks Tahir. We are using aspose words for Java 11.4 . and we are getting same 2 issues with latest aspose words Java 11.7 as well.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for sharing the information. I have tested the scenario with latest version of Aspose.Words for Java and have not found the shared issue. It would be great if you please check the attached html and let us know if you found any issue with attached HTML.

Please share your working environment like Operating system, JDK version etc.

I have highlighted the issues with square boxes . The issues exists in both the output provided (zip files).
Environment : windows/unix, jdk1.6.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for sharing the details. I have opened the output HTML with Google Chrome and MS Word and have not found the issue. Please see the attached images. Are you facing this issue while opening output HTML in browser or MS Word? Please share the details for investigation purposes.

Please check the html in Internet explorer,Mozilla firefox. Also as per google chrome output attached also, the last column text is not coming wrapped as expected.

Thanks.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for sharing the details. I have opened the output HTML in Internet Explorer and Mozilla firefox and get the same behavior from both Aspose.Words and MS Word. Please see the attached images for details.

Please note that Aspose.Words tries to mimic the same behavior as MS Word do. If you convert your document to HTML (Web Page, Filtered) by using MS Word, you will get almost same results. The MS Word format and HTML formats are quite different so sometimes it’s hard to achieve 100% fidelity.

Hope this answers your query. Please let us know if you have any more queries.