Hi,

Using Aspose Cells for Java, version 22.6

Sample code:

Workbook sourceWorkbook = new Workbook("source.xlsx");
Workbook destinationWorkbook = new Workbook();

Worksheet worksheet = destinationWorkbook.getWorksheets().add("Changes");
worksheet.copy(sourceWorkbook.getWorksheets().get("Changes"));

destinationWorkbook.save("destination.xlsx");

In the destination workbook, in the “Changes” sheet, the styling of some tables differs from the source workbook.

In 21.11, the styles in the destination workbook are the same as in the source workbook.
In 21.12 (and newer), the styles in the destination workbook differ from the ones in the source workbook.

files.zip (86.9 KB)

Kind regards,
Taras

@TarasTielkes,

Thanks for the template file.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template file. I found table’s styling was lost when copying sheet. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-44736” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@TarasTielkes,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in the next release (Aspose.Cells for Java v22.7) which is scheduled in the second week of July 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-44736) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Peyton.Xu

Hi @Amjad_Sahi,

I am afraid that the issue is not fixed in 22.7.

Sample code:

Workbook sourceWorkbook = new Workbook("source.xlsx");
Workbook destinationWorkbook = new Workbook();
Worksheet worksheet = destinationWorkbook.getWorksheets().add("Changes");
worksheet.copy(sourceWorkbook.getWorksheets().get("Changes"));
destinationWorkbook.save("destination.xlsx");

files.zip (87.1 KB)

table-styles.jpg (320.3 KB)

Kind regards,
Taras

@TarasTielkes,

We are sorry that your issue is not sorted out by the new version. Let us evaluate with latest version. We will get back to you soon.

@TarasTielkes
Thanks for your info. We have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-44776” for the issue of losing header row style of the table when copying tables.

@TarasTielkes,

This is to inform you that your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-44776”) has been resolved now. The fix will be included in the next official release (Aspose.Cells v22.8) which is scheduled to be released in the second week of August 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-44776) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Peyton.Xu