Table too large

I have a few rows (5 to be exact) and if I have a fitWidth thats too large I get the table too large error. I have figured that all the fitWidths added must be less than 400. What exactly does that mean? why is it only 400? how can I make this bigger?
Also, any chance at getting a beta with rowspace or cellspans or nested tables? I have to write a demo app ASAP and might not be doable without those.
Thanks,

–Carlos

Dear Carlos ,

Thanks for your consideration.

I have a few rows (5 to be exact) and if I have a fitWidth thats too large I get the table too large error. I have figured that all the fitWidths added must be less than 400. What exactly does that mean? why is it only 400? how can I make this bigger?

The default page size is size “A4”. The default left and right margins are 90 pixels. To use large tables, you can must page width to a larger number or set the left and right margins to smaller numbers.

Also, any chance at getting a beta with rowspace or cellspans or nested tables? I have to write a demo app ASAP and might not be doable without those.

We are working on these table features now. They will be available no later than July 15th.