Table width print different

demo.docx (1.1 MB)

When the file demo.docx turned to be pdf format ,the table width will be changed ,so that the word ‘use’ move to next line.
i’ve tried to delete the header or all the other content except the table, the pdf format is well .which make me confused.
can you help me check out what makes the difference?Is it still a problem between MS word and PDF?

@lkf77081
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25017

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

when i used document explore to open the document ,i see some special characters ,especially NonBreakingSpace 。

i can also see it when i open the document with WPS.

But why can’t i see it in MS word? Although it is a NonBreakspace, it is still a space .
And is it the root cause of this issue ?

@lkf77081 Non-breaking space is not the root cause of the problem. The issue occurs because incorrect auto-fit table grid is not re-calculated by Aspose.Words in presence of inline shapes. The problematic table has incorrect column widths stored in tblGrid element. Aspose.Words should re-calculate the widths.
The issue will be addressed by the new table grid algorithm we are working on. We will keep you posted and let you know once the issue is resolved or we have more information for you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25017) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.7 update also available on NuGet.