Table with no borders

Hi,

is there a way to set explicitly in the document that each table created will have no border? To clarify - i know i can set borders/turn borders when creating a table or modify them afterwards, but what i am looking for instead is to make all the tables to be by default created with no borders.

Thanks
Aga

@acturisaspose,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no way to create table without border. You need to call Table.ClearBorders method to remove border of table.

@tahir.manzoor,
thanks for clarification. Do you know if there is any plan to add this functionality in the future?
I know that Word allows to define Table style and set is as default - it would be very helpful to have this functionality available in Aspose.

Thanks
Aga

@acturisaspose,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can use Table.Style property to get or set the table style applied to this table. Moreover, Table.StyleOptions property can be used to set bit flags that specify how a table style is applied to this table. Regarding clearing border query, we already have Table.ClearBorders method in our API. Please use this method.