Table with single row expanding to one additional row below after saving the workbook

Dear All,

I have wrong behavior after i save an Excel as a stream.

Original file contains a table with only one row (I`m facing this problem only with described table). When i save the file, if i open just created stream/file I get table with 2 rows: 1st one from original file and 2nd one empty row under the first one.

I have the problem even with latest version (19.8.0)

Code example:

using (var document = LoadOrCreateDocument())
{
//business logic code.. here, if I check with the debugger, table has only one row
document.Save(newTemplateStream, Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Xlsm);
//after I save, if I try to reopen newTemplateStream, I see table with 2 rows
}

Could you please help me on this topic?

Thank u in advance.
Best regards,

Olexandr

@tolexandr,
I have tried to reproduce this scenario using one of my sample file but could not observe this issue. Please share your sample file and code snippet with us for our testing. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui
Thanks u for the response
I did some more test and investigated that the problem is reproducing only if table has no headers.
The code snippet - the one which is in general description of topic, just load and save document
TestExample.zip (7.0 KB)

@tolexandr,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46886 - Table with single row expanding to one additional row below after saving the workbook

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui
Thank u a lot for the promptness

@tolexandr,
You are welcome.

@tolexandr,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46886”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Thank u a lot

@tolexandr,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.8.5 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells19.8.5 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.8.5 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.9 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46886) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.9. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi