Tables do not get right aligned when saving to PDF format from Word

Hello,

I am creating a PDF from a Word document using the Aspose.Words.Document.Save() functionality to save the document to a PDF. When a table is present, it ignores the right alignment in the published PDF, but outputs it correctly in the published Word document.

Is this a known issue when saving a Word Document to PDF, or are there steps I can take to properly align the table in PDF?

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach your input Word document and output PDF document showing the undesired behaviour here for testing. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hello Awais,

Thank you for looking into this issue. Please find the attached Word and PDF documents. On the last page of each, you will find the table that is misaligned. The table in Word is right aligned, while the table in PDF is left aligned.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your inquiry. This issue is no longer reproducible when using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.5.0. Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,