Tables overlap

Hello there, where converting OneNote files with two table to HTML one the tables is upside down. See screenshot for example.

OneNote:
OneNote_Tables.jpg (191.2 KB)
HTML:
OneNote_Tables_HTML_view.png (43.6 KB)

For general information, we are an existing customer that uses the PowerPoint product and we evaluating the OneNote product prior to purchsing.

@eboraks2017,

Please share your sample OneNote document with us for further investigation at our end.

Here is the original OneNote file Kashif

TablePage.one.zip (22.6 KB)

@eboraks2017,

Please try it with the latest version of Aspose.Note for .NET 18.7 which gives correct results as per our findings. Let us know your feedback then.

Document doc = new Document("181342\\TablePage.one");

doc.Save("181342\\TablePage_out.html", SaveFormat.Html); 

TablePage_out_files_18.7.zip (6.1 KB)

<dependency>
<groupId>com.aspose</groupId>
<artifactId>aspose-note</artifactId>
<version>18.7</version>
<classifier>jdk17</classifier>
</dependency>

I edited this code to my pom.xml file, but the upside down of the table row problem still exist.

@xinliu215,

We are looking into this issue and will soon get back up to you with our findings.

@xinliu215,

Are you able to save the file to html using this latest version of Java? We are getting unsupported file format exception while saving to html.

@kashif.iqbal Yes, I can get the html result, the result will be this:
TablePageHtml.zip (430.0 KB).
I can send you my OneNote file. Here is the link to for the file:

@xinliu215,

We used your earlier file to reproduce the issue and were able to observe text overlapping the Table’s rows. Can you please confirm if this is the same issue as you are facing? We don’t have access to the Google Drive file you have shared in last post though.

@kashif.iqbal sorry for the google drive location problem. You can try to download this attachment: TablePage.one.zip (75.2 KB)

If you it still not showing everything, please ping me and I can try another way to provide the document.

Thanks.

@xinliu215,

We were able to reproduce the issue at our end and have logged it as NOTEJAVA-500 for further investigation. We’ll update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.