Tables read in from RTF

Hi there,
i’ve a problem with some RTF Tables. Attached an Example RTF file. There are some Tables in, which opening in word are three physical tables. Reading in using ASpose, they somehow get into only two tables. Could you have a look into that… maybe i’m mistaken here…
The attached RTF is zipeed, as uploading RTF seems not be allowed :slight_smile:
Cheers and thank you Rob

image.png (32.8 KB)
image.png (12.5 KB)
too_large_92.zip (2.4 KB)

@tmdolphin

Thanks for your inquriy. We have tested the scenario using following code with Aspose.Words for .NET 17.7 and it is recognizing five tables. If you are using some old version then please download and try latest version of Aspose.Words, it will resolve the issue. However if there is some difference in your issue and my understanding then please share some more details of the issue along with your sample code. We will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Document doc = new Document(@"too_large_92.rtf");
NodeCollection equations = doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Table, true);
Console.WriteLine("No. of tables: " + equations.Count);

Thanks for the answer. Yes i also get a count of 5 here, which is not the same word makes out of it. if i use

Sub Makro1()
    Debug.Print ActiveDocument.Tables.Count
End Sub

in VBA i get a value of 9!

@tmdolphin

Thanks for your feedback. We have noticed the reported issue and logged a ticket WORDSNET-15705 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress within this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

@tmdolphin,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15705) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.9 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.9 update.