Tabular chart export to ppt

Hi,

My application displays charts dynamically in an jsp in tabular format from the database.How to export the tabular charts to PPT dynamically using aspose from the resultset obtained.

Can,any one please provide me a code sample of this.

Thanks&regards,
Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand your problem statement and based on my understanding you can create chart with Aspose.Slides and embed it in PPT file. Please visit this documentation link to create chart and embed it in PPT file. Hope this answers your query, If not then please elaborate your problem in detail.

I do get some data from database.so,my requirement is to place the data in an tabular format in PPT with iterating for the rows and columns from resultset obtained dynamically.

Below is an sample code which i used in my application to generate data in forrm of an table in jsp,the same thing i want in PPT format:-

<%
GridBrixModel grid = blox.getPresentBloxModel().getGrid();
int numberOfColumns = grid.getColumnCount();
int numberOfRows = grid.getRowCount();
for(int rowCounter = 0; rowCounter < numberOfRows; rowCounter++)
{
out.println("");
for(int colCounter = 0; colCounter < numberOfColumns; colCounter++)
{
if((rowCounter == 0))
{
out.println("");
}
else
{
out.println("");
}
}
out.println("");
}
%>

" + grid.getRow(rowCounter).getCell(colCounter).getValue() + "" + grid.getRow(rowCounter).getCell(colCounter).getValue() + "

Hope this makes my requirement clear.

Hi Rajesh,

Yes, you can create table in PPT file and can put values in each cell of table. Please visit this documentaion link to work with table in PPT by using Aspose.Slides for Java.