Tagged PDF: Add new Page/ Positioning

Hi Aspose Support,

how can I add new pages to Tagged Content.
For example I want to create 5 paragraphs, each on its own page in the document.

Without TaggedContent i could simply say
Document.Pages.Add();

and then create a new Paragraph with
Pages.Paragraphs.Add(...)

How is that possible with tagged PDFs?

I can work with
var headerElement = Document.TaggedContent.CreateHeaderElement(1);
headerElement.SetText("abc");
Document.TaggedContent.RootElement.AppendChild(headerElement);

How can I add a page break after appending the header to RootElement?

@Kernberger

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-48690 in our issue management system for your requirements. We will check it further and let you know about the feedback as soon as it is resolved. Please spare us little time.

So maybe to speed up the investigation, here is a link, providing a solution for JAVA

There you have the possibility to add TaggedContent on the page level
page1.getTaggedPdfContent().add(textElement1);

That would solve my problem. In .Net Aspose.Pdf unfourtunately there is no Method getTaggedPdfContent on page level. Or am I missing something?

@Kernberger

That code snippet seemed to be outdated and currently, we are in the process of updating the API documentation. We will soon update the code snippets according to the latest version of the API. Furthermore, we have logged your concerns along with the ticket as well and as soon as it is resolved, we will share information with you.

We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.

Is there any update on this issue? I need to be able to create new pages with a tagged pdf as well.

@mtavares628

We are afraid that earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely update you as soon as the logged ticket is resolved. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

@Kernberger @asad.ali
Is there any update on this issue. How can we add tagged content on a page level or connect Page with taggedContent. Without this feature I am missing on various elementary functionalities like setting X,Y limits of page, adding contents on a new page etc.

@abrahamaby

The ticket is currently under the phase of the investigation at the moment. We have recorded your concerns and will surely inform you once we have some updates about its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.