TaggedPDF - features

Hi AsposeSupport,
How can the following functionalities be implemented in Aspose taggedPDF.(I am able to implement them in normal Aspose code but not tagged one).

1)Draw a simple horizontal line of a required color.
2) Draw a rectangle box(specifically a frame around an image)

@abrahamaby

Can you please share such PDF with us that has accessibility features and these drawings in it? We will investigate the feasibility to generate it and share our feedback with you accordingly.

@asad.ali
I think you didnt get my question. Its a trivial feature- how to draw a simple horizontal line(of black color ) in PDF.

@abrahamaby

We requested for a sample file in context of tagged PDF. A simple horizontal line can be drawn using line annotation feature of the API. We did not get the part of tagged PDF. Do you want to add tags for accessibility for horizontal line or rectangle box?

Line annotation feature can be used to draw a line in normal PDF generation. But this line annotation is linked to Page object. That is we need Page object to append the line annotation to it. But when we add tagged content it appears in a different page. That is if we add a tagged table I cant draw a line beneath that. Tagged contents are coded without using the Page object(ie, defining a root element and adding everything onto that). Hope you get my question this time.
image.png (8.3 KB)

@abrahamaby

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-52301

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.