Take the value of "ClientSubmitTime" and paste it in "DeliveryTime" Automatically for many .msg

Good morning,

I have a serious date problem on sent mail:

During a transfer of emails on a mac from a local mail archive to an exchange box, using the drag and drop “method” I found the following bug: in the “Sent Mail” the emails are not sent on the actual date of sending, but to the date they were dragged, I am therefore aware of this archive of sent mail of about 6000 mails, all sent on the same day 9/9/2020, preventing me from being able to search by date when I need something (unfortunately I realized it later and not I have a backup of the mail items).

Then I added the Exchange box to outlook, in order to have the mails in MSG format, using your application that modifies the MSG metadata

I verified that I can actually arrange the elements “by hand”:

In practice it is sufficient to copy the DateTime of “ClientSubmitTime” and paste it in the DateTime of “DeliveryTime”

In the example I have attached to you, to correct the error, “DeliveryTime” becomes “4/1/2019 10:27:55 AM”

Example.zip (266.6 KB)

It would take me a long time to fix it manually, there is some
procedure / program that can do this automatically for about 6000 MSG elements? ie of each MSG take the value of “ClientSubmitTime” and paste it in “DeliveryTime”?

I thank you infinitely.

@mostjoel

After observing the stated issue and image provided, I have added a ticket with ID EMAILNET-39926 as investigation to further investigate the issue on our end. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be addressed.

@mostjoel

Can you please confirm that if it will be comfortable for you that we implement VS console project to solve your problem, is this enough to serve your requirements?

@mudassir.fayyaz

Yes, I confirm

Thank you in advance for what you will do, Very Thanks.

@mostjoel

We will share updates with you as soon as possible.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39926) have been fixed in this update.