Taking too long for saving document as stream

I’m generating the pdf with tables and it will create around 200-300pages.
So while saving the document as stream it taking too long and not completing but its working for around 10 pages
Do we need to do any optimization for long time?
I’m using below steps.

1. Creating document
  2. Adding header and footer
  3. Inserting the table
  4. Document.ProcessPragraphs()
    5.Save document as stream. Document.save(stream).

@RajRitheesh

Can you please share the complete sample code snippet which we can run and reproduce the issue that you are facing? We will surely test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

I have attached my source code.
Report is generating for sample input of GetDataTable() and not working for GetDataTable2() & GetDataTable3().
“Column 5” data causing dome issue wProgram.zip (2.0 KB)
hile generating the data.

@RajRitheesh

We were able to notice the issue in our environment that API was taking long time to generate the PDF. However, can you please share how much time is it taking at your end? Also, please share your complete environment details like OS Name and Version, RAM Size, etc. We will log an investigation ticket in our issue management system and share the ID with you.

It is not generating report and keep on running.
I’m using below configuration:
RAM: 8GB
Tool: Visual Studio 2017

Today I have noticed that if cell value more than some character or size ( 1130 character) it’s creating the issue while generating pdf.

We are using paid version and it’s impacting users report. Could you please let me know the update.

@RajRitheesh

We have logged an issue as PDFNET-50624 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Any update on this?

@RajRitheesh

The ticket has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and is pending for review. It will be investigated and resolved on a first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution. Please spare us some time.

Hi Asad Ali,

Could you please update the status of the issue… It’s impacting our customer report.

Thanks,
Raj

@RajRitheesh

We are afraid that the previously logged ticket has not been yet resolved due to other issues in the queue logged prior to it. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regrading ticket resolution. Please spare us some time.

Hi Asad,
Could you please update the status of the issue?

Thanks,
Raj

@RajRitheesh

We are afraid that there are no updates at the moment regarding the ticket resolution as its analysis is not yet completed due to other pending issues in the queue. We will surely let you know as soon as we make some significant progress towards issue resolution. Please spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Any update on this?

Thanks & Regards
Raj

@RajRitheesh

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket has not been yet investigated. We will share updates with you as soon as it is fully analyzed and some ETA news is available. We highly appreciate your patience in this regard.

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience.

Hi Asad,

Any update on this?
How long do I need to wait for this fix?
I’ve been waiting for more than 6months still not yet resolved.

Thanks,
Raj

@RajRitheesh

The issue was logged under free support model where issues are resolved on first come first serve basis. The resolution time of the issue depends upon the number of issues logged prior to it as well as the complexity and the nature of the nature of the issue. We are afraid that we cannot share any timeline for the issue fix at the moment as it is not fully investigated yet. As soon as it is analyzed, we will be in a position to share some ETA. We highly appreciate your patience and cooperation in this regard.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

i have also noticed same issue,

@candarzop

The earlier logged ticket has not been yet resolved. However, we have recorded your comments and you will surely be notified in this forum thread as soon as the issue is resolved. Please spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

ok, thanks for your response.

Any update on this? We are using paid license but the issue still persist…our customers are impacting due to this issue.
is there any different platform support for paid service?

Thanks & Regards
Raj