Tasks dates are not correct in Project Libre/ MS Project

Hi,
we have saved tasks into mpp/mpx file but when we try to import this file to MS Project or Project Libre dates are not correct. We always get the same date. When I try to open mpx file in text editor I can see that every date in tasks is correct.
I have tried save tasks as xml too, but Project Libre doesn’t open it (it behaves as if the file is damaged).
Files are int attachment. Could you check, if everything is fine with this files? What can we do, to import this files into MS Project/ Project Libre without problems?
Best,
Adam
Archiwum.zip (249.7 KB)

@SoftwarePlant,
are all dates are not correct when the attached .mpp file is opened in MS Project ? Or only dates of the specific tasks ? Could you provide expected dates please?

It will be hard for us to reproduce the issue without working example of code used to save tasks to mpp/mpx files. Could you attach it ?

Hi vasiliysinitsyn,

only start dates on every task are incorrect. With other dates (end date etc.) everything is fine.
Unfortunately I can’t share an example of code used to save tasks, but I can share some screens from different programs - I opened the same file I sent earlier:

1. Project libre and MS Project (start dates are not correct, every start date field has 11-01-2021 value):Zrzut ekranu 2022-03-9 o 16.16.27.png (123.2 KB)
  2. Project Plan or BigPicture (everything is fine): Zrzut ekranu 2022-03-9 o 16.17.53.jpg (317.4 KB)

@SoftwarePlant
Ok, we will try to investigate it using screenshots and will respond later.