We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Tc fields problem in a rtf file

Hi,

(i am testing the last version of aspose.words.net )

i have a rtf file with contains TC fields and a TOC field.

when i open in Word the rtf file, the TOC is working and everything is OK.

but when I convert the rtf in (doc or docx) with aspose.words :

it seems that the TC fields are corrupted and the TOC fiel is not running.

my tc field is like that :
<span style=“font-size:11.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
mso-ansi-language:FR;mso-fareast-language:FR;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”><!–[if gte mso 9]>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:TrackFormatting/>
<w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone>
<w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DoNotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>FR</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/>
<w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/>
<w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/>
<w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
<w:UseFELayout/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val=“Cambria Math”/>
<m:brkBin m:val=“before”/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="–"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val=“off”/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:rMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:defJc m:val=“centerGroup”/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val=“1440”/>
<m:intLim m:val=“subSup”/>
<m:naryLim m:val=“undOvr”/>
</m:mathPr></w:WordDocument>
<![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<![endif]–>{tc "13.0 TEST \f 0 \l 2}

thanks for help,

Thomas


Hi Thomas,


Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 16.11.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-14508. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

@developpement2ea00,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14508) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.9 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.9 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.12 update.