Technical Query - HTML to PDF

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well. This is Sam from AvePoint, we purchase Aspose and I sent you about some technical query last month. I am writing to query a new technical item.

Recently, we are trying to use Aspose in order to export information inside “Rich Text”(From 3rd party company) to HTLM and then convert the HTML into PDF file by leveraging the Aspose. Following is the sample code.

I was wondering, from your standpoint, in the perfect world, how long usually will it take to convert one “rich text” HTML information to a PDF file.

In addition, what sort of factor will have impact on the performance while converting “rich text” HTML to PDF by using Aspose.

Appreciate your help in advance and looking forward to your feedback.

Sam Long

MCTS, MCITP ** ** **AvePoint, Inc. ** VP of China Product Management

AvePoint, Inc.

Hi Sam,

Thanks for contacting support.

The time taken by our API during HTML to PDF conversion depends upon the contents and structure of input HTML. Furthermore, as suggested earlier, in order to get better performance, please try using the new Document Object Model (DOM) for HTML to PDF conversion. In case you are facing any issue during conversion, please share the resource file.

Besides this, you may consider using Aspose.Words to convert HTML contents to PDF format and see if it can deliver better performance.

[C#]

//
load html file contents
<o:p></o:p>

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document("c:/pdftest/input.html", new Aspose.Words.LoadOptions( Aspose.Words.LoadFormat.Html,"",""));

// save output in PDF

doc.Save("c:/pdftest/WordConversion.pdf");