Template builder for Java license

Is there an template builder (mainly need OMR) for the JAVA license. When doing the demo I had to grab it from the .NET side but in talking to a sales rep if I get the JAVA license I will not have access to the .NET pieces. Is there a template build in the licensed JAVA side?

@dmiller1513,

You can use OMR template editor tool to generate the OMR templates. The generated templates can be used with Aspose.OCR for .Net as well as with Aspose.OCR for Java. Furthermore .Net or Java license can be supplied to OMR template editor. Please visit the following link for details:

Hope the above information helps. Feel free to contact us in case of any query or comments.

Thank you! That is a big help.

I have other licensing concerns that I’ve struggled to get a clear answer from the Sales reps. Can I ask you those questions too?

@dmiller1513,

Thank you for writing us back. Here at this support forum, we can only assist you in your technical inquires. For example you can write us in case you are facing any issue while setting your license. Forward us the details, we will will look into it and update you about our findings.

Any other inquiry that is related to licensing and pricing will be handled/answered by our Aspose.Purchase team.