Template Elements Help

AO_Initial.zip (2.5 MB)

I’m trying to setup a template. I need to read text as well as text from a grid like format (bottom of page and page #2)

The PrimaryPin field in the template attaches doesn’t read the text clearly. Is there a setting for some sort so the text can read correctly.

I also need help setting up the ability to read the grid on the bottom and on page 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Greg

@PSDSolutions,

We have evaluated the sample OMR template shared by you. Please note that the OMR sheet which you have used in the template is not a true OMR sheet. It is a scanned image contains text only, not mark filled by human. However, we have modified the OMR template. Now results are better. Updated OMR template and results exported in CSV format is attached for your reference.

It is further recommended that Aspose.OCR APIs should be used to detect text from scanned images.
AO_Initial_result_updated.zip (2.5 MB)

Thanks for the example. The OCR API does make more sense. I did use the OCR API, and it is extremely slow, and the text recognition isn’t that great.

AO_Initial_Main.jpg (474.5 KB)

Is there any config setting i need to adjust to speed up performance, and have text more accurate.

Here is the code i used:
Aspose.OCR.OcrEngine ocrEngine = new Aspose.OCR.OcrEngine();
ocrEngine.Image = Aspose.OCR.ImageStream.FromFile(sfilename);
if (ocrEngine.Process())
{
string S = ocrEngine.Text.ToString();
}

@PSDSolutions,

We have evaluated the sample input image. Initial investigation shows that the said issue persists. The issue has been logged into our system with ID OCRNET-3406 for further investigation by our Product team. We will update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.