Template with dropdown

I have the Excel template with the prepopulated dropdown list and when I generate the file using aspose and this excel template , I would like to assign the values from Database/dataset.

dropdown aspose.zip (31.1 KB)

Uploading the template here

@sonaupadhayay,

Thank you for providing the sample files.

I checked your Excel template file and your expected file and noticed that you are using smart markers. The Action and Currency fields have list data validations. Therefore, you can process the markers as usual by referring to the Smart Markers document. Once the markers are processed and the data is pasted into the column cells from the data source, you will need to add list data validations to the Action and Currency fields cells accordingly. You can refer to the document on how to apply/add list data validation for guidance.

Please note that there are no options or means available to automate this process via Smart Markers. When the markers are processed, they directly import/extract data from the underlying tables/dataset from the source. Therefore, you will need to manually add/apply data validations to your desired range of cells accordingly after importing all the data for the markers.