Template Word Document with Properly Formed TableStart & TableEnd Mail Merge Region C# VB .NET

My VB code works perfectly for existing WORD documents with properly formed table regions. However I created a new WORD document (using Microsoft WORD 2010) and cannot seem to correctly specify the TableStart and TableEnd row specifications for a properly formed region. As a result the data is not printing the data from the DataTable object in my VB code (which by the way is populated correctly), instead it is printing the specification I have typed in the WORD document.

Please show me or send me a sample WORD document with a properly formed TableStart Region. Thank you.

@John_Pluchino,

Please see this template document: TableStart.zip (9.5 KB)

The sample document (zip file) would not open on my iPhone, can you send the sample as a .DOC or .DOCX file?

@John_Pluchino,

Please get the DOCX file from the following link.
Dropbox - TableStart.docx - Simplify your life

Thank you, the document you provided is exactly what I needed to establish a “Properly Formed Region” specification in my Microsoft WORD document table.

@John_Pluchino,

Thanks for your feedback. In case you have any further inquiries or need any help, please let us know.