Temporal License not working

Hello,
i’ve received a temporal license for aspose pdf android with java(Aspose.PDF.Android.Java.lic)
and i’m using the apsose-pdf-20.11-android.via.java.jar library. But when i want do add the license with setLicense() i get an IIllegalStateException : ‘java.lang.IllegalStateException: The license is not valid for this product. For free technical support, please post this error and the file in the Aspose.PDF Forums Aspose.PDF Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com
I’m not using any other modules/libraries from aspose.

I hope this information is enough, if not, i’m free to to give whatever imformation is needed.

@ReneUP9

Please share your temporary license via a private message with us. We will test it in our environment and address the issue accordingly. We have already sent you a private message so that you can share your license in reply to it.

@ReneUP9

Thanks for sharing your license file in a private message. We are working on this issue and will get back to you soon.

@ReneUP9

We have found that the license contains SHA256 signatures which are not support in older versions of Aspose APIs and Aspose.PDF for Android via Java was not updated after 20.11. At the moment, 20.11 is the latest version of the API and it support SHA1 signatures. We plan to add SHA256 support in upcoming release. Meanwhile, you can please create a post in our Purchase forum and put a request to acquire SHA1 signed license so that you can use it with Aspose.PDF for Android via Java. We apologize for the inconvenience.