Temporary License Not Found By App

Hi Team,

I am currently using your Temporary License to make sure that your product will work for our needs. Fortunately, it works perfectly when I run my code out of Visual Studio.

Unfortunately, when I try to run the published Application from my desktop, I receive the error that the license cannot be found. Once I clear this problem, I will definitely be purchasing the license for this tool, but I need to make sure that it will be able to function through the application, and not only through Visual Studio, or by running the ‘raw’ executable.

Please see my screenshots and let me know what I am missing so I can complete my testing.

Thanks!
Andi

image.png (116.2 KB)

image.png (41.0 KB)

@abarba17
Do you have any errors with the directory in which the license is located? Print a line to the console containing the path to the license file you are using and check if it is located in this path.
Try, as an intermediate option, to place the license files in the root folder of the disk and use a simple and explicit path (for example, “D:\Aspose.Pdffor.Net.lic”) and check the correct spelling of the file name (let me tell you, it seems that the dot between Pdffor and Net is redundant, although I could be wrong).

Hi Sergei,

Awesome, thank you. I was able to get it to see the license when I put it in a local path, and I actually got it setup as an Embedded Resource now, which I prefer anyways.

In either case, I really appreciate the quick help, and the capabilities of this product. I will be purchasing this week.

Thank you!
Andi

@abarba17
Glad I could help you and thanks for the feedback post.