Temporary License(s) not working JasperServer 7.8.0

Hi
I have a problem with Temporary License(s) for “Aspose.Words for JasperReports”.
I use JasperServer 7.8.0 on WIN.
I copied file Aspose.Words.JasperReports.lic
into c:\Jaspersoft\jasperreports-server-cp-7.8.0\apache-tomcat\webapps\jasperserver\WEB-INF
and edit file applicationContext.xml

<bean id="aw_exportParameters" class="com.aspose.words.jasperreports.AWExportParametersBean">
  <property name="fontMap">
    <util:map id="fontMap">
      <entry key="sansserif" value="Arial"/>
      <entry key="serif" value="Times New Roman"/>
      <entry key="monospaced" value="Courier"/>
    </util:map>
  </property>
  <property name="licenseFile" value="C:/Jaspersoft/jasperreports-server-cp-7.8.0/apache-tomcat/webapps/jasperserver/WEB-INF/Aspose.Words.JasperReports.lic"/>
</bean>

restart the JAsperServer bat in word doc is evaluation message still.

Thank you for your advice

@radek.cervenka

Please make sure that you have copied the license at correct location. If you have any other licenses in your application or disk, please remove them. Moreover, please restart the JasperServer. Hope this helps you.

You may check either the temporary license is valid or not using following Java code snippet.

AWDocExporter exporter = new AWDocExporter();
exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.LICENSE, "Aspose.Words.JasperReports.lic");
exporter.exportReport();

If you still face problem, please send your license file via private message. In order to send a private message with attachment, please click on my name and find “Message” button. Please check the attached image. send message.png (20.7 KB)

We will investigate the issue at our end and provide you more information.

P.S. Please do not share your license file publicly in forum threads.

@radek.cervenka

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Words for JasperReports 21.5 with JasperServer 7.8.0 at Windows 10 and have not found any issue with your license file. So, please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for JasperReports 21.5. Please check the attached screenshot of output DOC.
Temporary License test.png (101.5 KB)

In case you are using any other temporary license, please remove it from your application and disk. Please make sure that you put the license in the correct directory.