Terrible Effect In IE 8

When we use IE8 to view html files which was converted by your aspose.words for java or aspose.slides for java or aspose.pdf for java.You can use IE8 to test it!

Hi Xu,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please also share the input MS Word document and PDF file, so that we can also perform conversion to HTML format and share our findings. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

The two files was attached here!

Hi Xu,

We have noticed some difference however it would be great if you can also share screenshots to display the differences you have noticed to make sure we are on the same page.

Best Regards,

Hi Xu,

PPTX to HTML issue has been logged into our issue tracking system as SLIDESJAVA-34960 however I was not able to reproduce Word to HTML issue at my end. I get the attached output at my end using your application.

We will share PDF to HTML ID with you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Xu,

Adding more to Ijaz’s comments, during my testing with Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.4.0 where I have used following code snippet in Eclipse Juno project with JDK 1.7 running over Windows 7 (x64), I am unable to notice any issue. The resultant HTML is properly being generated.

For your reference, I have also attached the resultant HTML generated over my end.

[Java]

Document doc = new Document(“c:/pdftest/111.pdf”);<o:p></o:p>

doc.save(<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:Consolas;mso-fareast-font-family:
“Malgun Gothic”;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;color:#2A00FF;mso-ansi-language:
EN-US;mso-fareast-language:KO;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>“c:/pdftest/111.html”,
com.aspose.pdf.SaveFormat.
<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:
115%;font-family:Consolas;mso-fareast-font-family:“Malgun Gothic”;mso-fareast-theme-font:
minor-fareast;color:#0000C0;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:KO;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Html
);

Hi,

I have again tried viewing the HTML files (which I have shared in earlier post) and I am unable to notice any missing image or missing Table header formatting issue when viewing the file in Chrome 44.0.2403 or FireFox 39.0. For your reference, I have also attached the image showing behavior in my environment.

In order to have correct output, please place the HTML and corresponding folder containing images in same directory.

Hi Xu,

Adding more to Nayyer's comments, you should check with another browser as IE8 has a 32k limit for base64 images / embedded resources. May be that is the reason you do not see the images in IE8 and we see them in other browsers.

Best Regards,

My title is terrible effect in IE8,I know it is ok in other browser,but our customer need IE8 supported!

Hi Xu,

I have again tested the scenario while viewing the resultant file in IE8 and I have managed to notice the same issue that when using this particular version of IE, the contents are not properly rendering. It appears that IE is blocking some of the file contents. For
the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system asPDFNEWJAVA-35050. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Xu,

Our product team has investigated the issue SLIDESJAVA-34960 on its end. Actually, Svg is not supported in IE8. Can you please try using the following sample code on your end and share your feedback if the issue is still incurring.

Presentation sample = new Presentation(path + “1topptx.pptx”);
HtmlOptions htmlOpt = new HtmlOptions();
htmlOpt.SlideImageFormat = SlideImageFormat.Bitmap(1f, ImageFormat.Jpeg);
sample.Save(path + “1topptx.html”, SaveFormat.Html, htmlOpt);

Many Thanks,

Hi Xu,

Thanks for your patience. Our product team has investigated the issue (PDFNEWJAVA-35050) and noticed it is not a bug. The IE8 does not support SVG and other W3C standards that are used for converting PDF to HTML. Please use latest browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, Safari and IE 9+, it will resolve the issue.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34960) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.