Test shifted in the result of saving a pdf file into HTML format

Hi
I use Aspose PDF 17.5 for Java to save PDF file into HTML format.
In the result of several pages(running under Linux environment), some part of text right-shifted, which make them covered by other texts.
Please check this issue and the attachment.

P.S. Here is my code, you can wrap it into a runnable package to run under Linux environments

String filePath = “870__1.pdf”;

Document pdf = new Document(filePath);

HtmlSaveOptions htmlSaveOps = new HtmlSaveOptions();
htmlSaveOps.RasterImagesSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground;
htmlSaveOps.FontSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.FontSavingModes.AlwaysSaveAsWOFF;
htmlSaveOps.PartsEmbeddingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.PartsEmbeddingModes.EmbedAllIntoHtml;
htmlSaveOps.LettersPositioningMethod = LettersPositioningMethods.UseEmUnitsAndCompensationOfRoundingErrorsInCss;
htmlSaveOps.setSplitIntoPages(false);

String dirName = UUID.randomUUID().toString();
File file = new File("" + dirName);
file.mkdirs();

for (int p = 1; p <= pdf.getPages().size(); p++) {
Document pageDoc = new Document();
pageDoc.getPages().add(pdf.getPages().get_Item§);

final ByteArrayOutputStream stream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
htmlSaveOps.CustomHtmlSavingStrategy = new HtmlSaveOptions.HtmlPageMarkupSavingStrategy() {
@Override
public void invoke(com.aspose.pdf.HtmlSaveOptions.HtmlPageMarkupSavingInfo htmlSavingInfo) {
try {
byte[] resultHtmlAsBytes = new byte[(int) htmlSavingInfo.ContentStream.available()];
htmlSavingInfo.ContentStream.read(resultHtmlAsBytes, 0, resultHtmlAsBytes.length);
stream.write(resultHtmlAsBytes);
stream.close();
} catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (IOException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}
}
};

String outHtmlFile = “SomeUnexistingFile.html”;
pageDoc.save(outHtmlFile, htmlSaveOps);
IOUtils.write(stream.toByteArray(), new FileOutputStream("" + dirName + “/” + p + “.html”));
}

P.S.S Environment:
JAVA 1.8, CentOS 7

870__1.pdf (2.0 MB)
parts_of_result.zip (2.9 MB)

@ChengHuang

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario in specified environment using your shared document with Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.6 and observed the text overlapping issue which you have mentioned. However I have logged an issue as PDFJAVA-36892 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of the issue and keep you updated with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali