Testing Aspose.Email

I am running into some issues trying to set up an integration test using Aspose.Email. I have read that Aspose has issues with projects that are using NET.Core (EMAILNET-35134). I am not using Core, however, the testing framework being used is dependent on Core. I am currently using version 6.3 of Aspose.Email. I believe that is this a version behind. My questions are:

1. Will the newest version of Aspose.Email resolve this issue?
  2. If so, am I eligible to get the latest version?
  3. If the newest version does not resolve this issue, do you have recommendations for integratoin testing for your product?

@jack.montagna,

The older versions don’t support .NET Core. Answers to your questions are:

1. The latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 17.12 now provides support for .NET Core and resolves the issue. You can download it from Nuget and get a temporary license free of cost for evaluation of this feature.

2. It depends on your license expiry date. You can open your license file in text editor and check its subscription expiry date. If the expiry date is later than the release date of Aspose.Email for …NET 17.12, you can use this latest version. Otherwise, you will have to renew your license.

3. Latest version does support .NET Core.

Please let us know if you have any further query in this regard.