Text align not preserve on pivot refresh

Hi,

We have discovered an issue with refreshing pivot table; if a pivot table’s column/s gets set to be of a different alignment i.e. left align, the alignment setting is lost when the pivot table is refreshed.

I have attached a small project to demonstrate the issue, I have also attached an input file “aligned pivot table.xlsx”. The input file contains a base data table and a pivot table referencing the base data table. The pivot table’s Birth Date column is set to be left text align in the input file.

The project’s code simply opens the input file workbook, refreshes the pivot table, before finally saving it as “generated file.xlsx”. If you open the generated file and check the alignment of the Birth Date column in the pivot table, you can see that the alignment is gone.

NOTE: We are aware of version 7.5.0.5 of Aspose.Cells but we are experiencing some issue with refreshing pivot tables on that version, so using version 7.5.0.4 instead to make sure that that iseeu does not affect the demonstration of this issue.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to notice this issue. The alignment is not preserved in the generated xlsx and pdf file. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41829.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.1.1 and let us know your feedback.