Text Alignment Issue

Hello,

We are using Aspose 10.4 to convert Word documents to PDF. Recently we have been considering 10.7 but we faced an alignment issue that we weren’t able to fix. I believe it is a bug as it used to render correctly in 10.4. Please have a look at the screenshots attached and let me know if you could do anything for this.
The attachments show one part of the same document rendered twice, once using 10.4 and the other using 10.7.
Thank you in advanced.
Regards,
Alaa Tadmori

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach the input and the output documents you are getting problem with? I will check it on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey & Thanks for replying.
Please find attached one sample document with the generated PDF using version 10.7 of Aspose.
Best regards,
Alaa Tadmori

Hello
Thank you for reporting this problem to us and for the additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5603) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.