Text alingment issue for CadEntityTypeName.ATTRIB

Hello,

I have a dxf file.
I am changing the CadEntityTypeName.ATTRIB text as per the requirement and converting the same to pdf.
When the ATTRIB text justification is center or right and if I change the actual text, the result positioning of the ATTRIB is changing.

I am attaching the source file and pdf with issue.
Also find source code below
DXFDrawings - ATTRIB.zip (875.7 KB)

I am using aspose-cad-20.8.jar

@velotech

I have verified the issue on my end and a ticket with ID CADJAVA-861 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once issue will be fixed.

Hello @mudassir.fayyaz,

Can we have some patch or workaround for this issue. We are getting delayed in our project and want to implement the same

Regards,
Pranav C Lunavat

@velotech

The said issue has just been created in our issue tracking system and is pending investigation. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as it will be fixed.

Hello,

I see that CADJAVA-861 issue has been closed. In which version would this would be available

@velotech

It has been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.CAD for Java 20.11. We will share the notification with you as soon as the product will be shared online.