Text and arrow overlap

Hi,

I am trying to convert attached VSD into PDF.

I can see that if there’s an arrow symbol with caption text in input file, the text gets overlapped with the arrow symbol in PDF unlike input.

The correct output should be like there should not be any overlap and text should stay on top.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Screenshot -

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the problem of text and the arrow line overlapping. This issue has been logged under ticket id DIAGRAMJAVA-50038 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience you faced.

Thanks Imran … let me know as when any ETA is available for the fix of this issue.

Regards,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for y our inquiry. Please note that your issue is just identified and it will take some time for our development team to further investigate the issue and provide a fix. Anyway, I have asked the responsible development team to take a look at this issue shortly. Once they are done with their analysis of your reported issue, then we will be able to provide you an ETA.

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue DIAGRAMJAVA-50038 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 2.1.0. Its release is expected after the 2 or 3 weeks. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50038) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.