Text being overlapped with Image

Hi

When we try to convert the attached slide to image, the text is getting overlapped on the image.

Can you please look into this.

converted image file attached

Hi Sushma,

I have worked with the presentation file using Aspose.Slides for JAVA 16.12.0 and have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35825 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

Can you please provide ETA.

Hi Sushma,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and like to share that concerned issue is actually blocked due to missing implementation in Aspose.Slides for .NET. First issue resolved in .NET then it will be resolved in Aspose.Slides for JAVA. I have requested product team to share updates regarding this issue. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will fixed.

Hi,

Can you please let us know when can we expect the fix for this.

Hi Sushma,

I regret to inform that at present the issue is still unresolved. I like to inform that issue is likely to get tentatively resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for Java 17.3.0. We will really appreciate your cooperation in term of patience till the issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35825) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

Text overlap issue has been resolved, but we see that when formatted ppt is being downloaded text is being broken into multiple lines. PFA sample.

Hi Sushma,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share from where you are downloading PPT. Can you please share screen shot of issue so that we can further investigate to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Attached are the input and output, we see text being broken across lines.

Hi Sushma,

Can you please confirm on which process you are facing this issue. Can you please be more specific about your issue so that we can better understand problem and help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi

Attached is the program used to upload and download the same PPTX.

The word “<span style=“color: rgb(0, 38, 99); font-family: “BentonSans Book”; font-size: 14pt;”>acquisition” is broken to next line when we download the PPTX.
Hi Sushma,

I have worked with the presentation file using Aspose.Slides for JAVA 17.3.0 and have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-36217 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately we observe issue from 17.0 version.

So can you let us know the ETA.

Regards,
Sushma

Hi Sushma,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that issue has been recently added in our issue tracking system. Our product team is investigating issue in details. We will share good news with you soon. I request for your patience until issue get resolved.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36217) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.