Text blocks moved on vertical lines, vertical lines on different cells

We’re building a crosstab jasper report that has two part divided by vertical line. We draw it with empty text element with right border. And we noticed couple of issues.

First, the blocks next to the line are slightly moved - in Asposed generated document they are put into a separate table.

Second, on empty cells the borders are moved to the next cell.

I attached jprint file, pdf output, docx and expected docx. I changed the texts in JRPrintText elements with this code

if (jrPrintText.getOriginalText() != null) {
jrPrintText.setText(“y” + i++);
}
and in output pdf empty cells remained while in docx they all updated. Looks like Aspose exporter takes data from jprint in different way than pdf exporter.

This Topic is created by tahir.manzoor using the Email to Topic plugin.

Hi there,

This issue was logged as WORDSJR-218 in our issue tracking system and has been fixed in latest version of Aspose.Words for JasperReports 17.6. We have introduced new configuration option (TRIM_OVERSIZED_TEXTS) for oversized text. Please check the detail from here:
Trim Oversized Texts

Please use following configuration options in your code to get the desired output.

AWDocxExporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.USE_POSITIONING_TABLES, AWExporterParameter.USE_POSITIONING_TABLES_SMART);
AWDocxExporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.TRIM_OVERSIZED_TEXTS, Boolean.TRUE);

Best Regards,
Tahir Manzoor