Text box and the text inside in not getting properly displayed

I have a word document containing textBox and text inside it which is not getting properly displayed after converting it into pdf document. Is their anything that i need to include in my code for this problem.

PFAOrginal Word Doc.PNG (94.7 KB)
After Converting Doc in pdf.PNG (133.1 KB)

@gauravbhandari,

Please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Files TO check.zip (1.3 MB)

@gauravbhandari,

I am afraid, the “Files TO check.zip” file that you shared does not contain the source Word document. Please also ZIP and upload your input Word document here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

ZipFolderForFiles.zip (533.7 KB)

@gauravbhandari,

After an initial test with the licensed latest version of Aspose.Words for Java i.e. 19.4, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end. We would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java. Hope, this helps.

Please see output document (awjava-19.4.pdf (373.7 KB)) that we produced on our end by using the following code:

Document doc = new Document("E:\\ZipFolderForFiles\\DOC file before conversion.doc");
doc.save("E:\\ZipFolderForFiles\\awjava-19.4.pdf");