Text breaks into multiple lines and results in images converting incorrectly

Hello,

The Aspose.Slides doesn’t convert text correctly. It seems that it extends text that is nearly a full line and breaks into several lines instead of keeping it on one line. This results in pushing all page content down, including rendering later bullets entirely off the image. I’m attaching a
sample powerpoint and the resultant image as generated by the following
code:

PresentationEx p = new PresentationEx(inputfile);
Bitmap img = p.Slides[0].GetThumbnail(1, 1);
img.Save(pngpath, ImageFormat.Png);

Hi,

I have worked with the presentation file and generated the slide thumbnail using Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.4.0. I have not been able to reproduce the issue on my end. Can you please try using the specified version on your end. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated thumbnail as well. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hello,

In the latest version the breaking is not as bad as in the one I was using but it is still there. Please look at the image you attached and the original PPTX. You’ll see that the first bullet is wrong. In the PPTX it is exactly 3 lines long whereas in your image the last two words break into line 4.

Also, did the Aspose.Slides.Pptx namespace get deprecated? I was using PresentationEx but I see now everything is under the Aspose.Slides namespace as just Presentation. Just wanted to confirm.

Thanks

Hi,

I have tested the presentation with Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.5.0 and have reproduced the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35520 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

Secondly, I like to share that in new API we have merged both PPT and PPTX presentation namespaces in one API. The PresenationEx, ParagraphEx and PortionEx all have been discontinued. We are only using one namespace in new API. For, more information about this I suggest you to please visit our documentation.

Many Thanks,