Text changed when save document as pdf

Hi,
When I save tha attached document as pdf, the numeration of 1º, 2º change for 1st, 2nd.
How I can do it?
Thanks.

The code:

Dim licenseWord As New Aspose.Words.License
licenseWord.SetLicense(“Aspose.Words.lic”)

Dim oWord As New Aspose.Words.Document(“D:\example2.doc”)

Dim opciones As New Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions

opciones.Compliance = Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfCompliance.PdfA1b
opciones.SaveFormat = Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf

oWord.Save(“D:\example2.pdf”, opciones)

Hi Fargom,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.9.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7278. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

This bug has five months. When there will be a solution? I think this is an important bug for non-english users.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. Our development team has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified. However, the implementation of the fix to this issue has been postponed till a later date. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7278) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.