Text disappearing when converting from pptx to pdf on Linux

I am trying to convert an 80 slides pptx file to pdf using aspose.slides on Linux. The file is converted to pdf, however the result is an 80 pages pdf, where the images are duplicated several times onto these 80 pages and without any text appearing.
The conversion was successful on a Windows environment.
I tried converting the pptx to doc, and the conversion was successful on both Windows and Linux.
I tried converting a pdf into another format, and the conversion was successful on both Windows and Linux.
I also created a 1 slide pptx with only text and convert it to pdf on Linux, however the result was a 1 blank page pdf.
I tried different aspose.slides versions with no success. Currently I am using aspose.slides for java version: 16.12.0.
I have no errors in my log files.
Any help concerning this matter?

Hi,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share sample presentation and environment details with us so that we can further investigate to help you out. I like to suggest that before sharing requested information can you please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version on your end.

Best Regards,

Can you please specify me the latest version?

Hi,

I have observed your comments. Please try to use Aspose.Slides for Java latest version 17.4 on your end. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,