We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Text font formatting is changed after setting FontInfos (Embedded Fonts) using .NET

Hi,

We have a file with a specific true type font : “InputFileWithFont.docx”
- see explanation in the file.

When we save it with Word we do not lose the font. “OutputWithWord.docx”
- see explanation in the file

When we save it with Aspose.Words component we lost the font : “OutputFileWithAspose.docx”
- see explanation in the file

All those 3 files are in the zip one.

Thanks.

theFiles.zip (2.8 MB)

@julien.mevel.isilog

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20506 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20506) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.6 update.

Hi,
The issues are not fixed.
It works the first time, but if you save it again, then the document is corrupted.
I explain :

  • Take the file named ==> InputFileWithFont.docx
  • save it as DOCX with another name ( inputFileWithFont_2.docx)
  • then take inputFileWithFont_2.docx and save it again as InputFileWithFont_3.DOCX.

Now you’ll see that you’ve lost the font and the document is corrupted.

You have all explanations, the original file, generated files in the zip.
Thanks.

explanations.zip (364.1 KB)

@julien.mevel.isilog

We have tested the same scenario and noticed the same issue. We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20622 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20622) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.8 update.

Hi,

I confirm that this issue has been solved

Thanks.