Text fragments are lost during docx to doc conversion

Dear Aspose team,

I use Aspose.net Words api for resave docx to doc format, but some fragments in document text get lost. I need convert docx to doc format & keep all the text data in document’s controls just as Word Automation service does during conversion from docx to doc.

Can you advise solution for this problem?

Attached is document sample and VS test solution.

Hi Alexey,

Thanks for your query. I have tested the scenario and able to reproduce the same problem at my end. I have logged this issue in our issue tracking system and you will be updated via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Could you please update me on the status of this issue? I need to move this code into production. With this problem i can’t do that… and i am just forced to wait.

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for inquiry. Your
issue is pending for
analysis. Once our developers analyse this issue, we will be able to
provide you an estimate. You will be notify as soon as it is fixed. Sorry
for inconvenience.

And what is an ETA for analysis at least?

I posted this issue almost a month ago. I thought that by this time it will be already fixed, or at least analyzed and planned for a concrete day.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is unresolved and currently is pending for analysis. At the moment I cannot provide you any reliable estimate (ETA) regarding this issue. Rest assured, we will inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

Could you please update me on the status of this issue?
It’s been almost two already since last my last post in this topic.

Hi,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. At the moment this issue is pending for analysis. The responsible developer will analyze the issue and we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

This is taking so long, because there are a lot of other important issues we have to work on. Your issue is in the queue. I apologize for inconvenience.
Best regards,

This is issue is very important for me. I can’t go into production with it. And i am just waiting…

What is an ETA for analysis (not solving)?

Hi,

Thanks for your request. In order to escalate your issue, I have raised the issue priority to High. Moreover, I have asked for the ETA of this issue from our development team. As soon as, any information is shared by them, I will be more then happy to share that with you.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Please provide me an ETA when this issue will be fixed.

Kind Regards,
Alexey

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for inquiry. I’m glad to share with you that the issue has been resolved and available in our new release Aspose .Words 11.2.0. Please follow up the link to download it:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

This is great news!
Thank you!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5821) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.