Text from two cells overlap

Hello,

I am using Aspose.PDF to convert a DOC document to PDF. I noticed that the text in a table cell spills over into another cell. I have attached a screenshot of this issue. Please let me know what is causing this. If you would like to have the source and output documents, please let me know how I can get them to you.

Ivan

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Can you please attach your Word document and let us test this issue.

Thanks.

Adeel Ahmad
Support Developer
Aspose Changsha Team

Hello.

Attached is the DOC file. Please let me know if this helps. This DOC file was created with Aspose.words from a DOC file with MailMerge fields on it. However, the areas where the text is verlaping are not mail merge fields. So that leads me to think that this text-overlap is NOT caused by Aspose.words at all.

Thanks!

Ivan

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I have checked your document and able to reproduce the error. I will discuss this with the developers and we will let you know as soon as solution is found.

Thanks.

Adeel Ahmad
Support Developer
Aspose Changsha Team

Dear Ivan,

I found in the Word document the indentation of the text is set to be -216 and the hanging indentation is 216. But in the xml there is only a FirstLineIndent="-216". I will notify the Aspose.Words team to check this issue.

If you can modify the Word document, you can remove the indentation setting as a workaround.

Hi

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This works fine with new method of Word to PDF conversion. You can download the latest version of Aspose.Words from here:

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/entry192018.aspx

Here is code to convert document to PDF:

Document doc = new Document("in.doc");

doc.SaveToPdf("out.pdf");

Best regards.