Text get Collapsed in the converted PDF

Hello Team,
The text are getting collapsed when i tried to convert the HTML to PDF. I am using the latest version of Aspose.collapse.zip (1.8 KB).

I have attached the sample file for your reference. Also the hyperlink are showing as the text in the converted PDF. Kindly suggest a solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

@seyedmohamedaslam

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.8, while using following code snippet and observed the text collapsed issue in the resultant PDF document. Therefore, I have logged an issue as PDFNET-43214 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate it and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Any update on this ticket will be helpful for me to work on this.

@seyedmohamedaslam

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that your issue is pending for review, as we recently have noticed it and there are other pending issues in the queue as well, which were logged prior to this. Our product team will plan to investigate your issue as per their development schedule and as soon as we have some news on its resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-43214) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.4.