Text get overlapped in generated shape thumbnail (C# .NET)

Hi Aspose. We’re still experiencing issues with some fonts inside presentation files. When we’re trying to make a thumbnail of those file the text is overlapped. Could you take a look? Link to a project you can find here and here is the result of conversion

@obrusentsov,

I have observed the image shared by you. Can you please share that if by overlapping you mean the pink text, “Evaluation…”. This is not an issue as Aspose.Slides add evaluation watermark when API is used without license. You need to call valid product license before loading presentation and using API.

Hi, by overlaping i mean that one piece of text is placed behind the other piece without a space. Another example with license you can find here

And i’m using 19.9 version of aspose.slides on Windows Server 2012 R2

@obrusentsov,

I have observed the image shared by you. However, in order to proceed further with issue investigation, we need to have source presentation, working sample code and output achieved. Please share the requested information so that we may proceed further with investigation on our end.

The source presentation is inside the archive with the solution. In my first post i provided a link to a dropbox with all mentioned files

@obrusentsov,

I have worked with the sample project shared and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-41401 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi there. Could you provide Aspose.Slides version number where this fix will be applied?

@obrusentsov,

This issue will be resolved in Aspose.Slides 19.11. I request for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41401) have been fixed in this update.