Text goes missing while appending

I have a very peculiar issue while appending a file to the system.

The biggest problem I would notice is that TEXT GOES missing and remaining all would be merged

The funnier twist to this is that when I save the merged file I can see the file with the text but on screen I cannot see any text which is in vertical position and horizontal only

CAPTURE - is the screenshot which I see it on screen
OUTPUT - is the merged file

NOTE: - If the first page has text you can view on the screen too… The problem is only when you are trying to append a document

Kindly someone help

Hi Kayala,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have used Adobe Acrobat/Reader and Google Chrome to view your shared PDF document and unable to notice the reported issue. I will appreciate it if you please confirm your PDF Viewer details, so we will look into it and guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Dear Tilal

I’m using HTML5 for PDF ASpose to view the files

You can notice above the screenshot I have pasted, This issue does not happen when uploading the first file.

But, this issue happens only when you append the document… In the appended document you will not see any any vertical text.

Kindly suggest

Hi Kayala,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I have managed to observe the issue while viewing output.pdf file shared in first post, but as per my observations, the file is generated using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.8.0 and there might be some issues with older release. So please try using the HTML5 editor after compiliing with latest Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.2.0 and see if it resolves your issue.

In case the problem still persists, please share your resource files so that we can further look into this matter.

I’m not able to compile the product with new version at all.

Is there better ways to compile the application or something doing going wrong from my end.

Hi Kayala,

Can you please share the error details which are occurring at your end, so that we can further look into this matter.

Please ensure that you are referencing correct product binaries as per your application target .NET Framework i.e. you are referencing Aspose.Pdf.dll from .net2.0 folder when target .NET Framework of application is .NET 2.0.

Can you kindly look into this as we are facing this issue.

Right now we are having a registered version of aspose.net and still have the issue

Stack Trace:

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Pdf, Version=9.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6947866647e416ec’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
AsposePdfEditor.Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.8009; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.8015
Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Pdf, Version=9.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6947866647e416ec’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Pdf, Version=9.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6947866647e416ec’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

any updates on this error please we are struck half way

Hi Kayala,

Thanks for sharing the details.

It appears that your application is not loading Aspose.Pdf for .NET binaries and in order to replicate this problem in our environment, we request you to please share some sample application. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Dear Nayyar

We are using the same HTML5 sample application which you guys provided as sample
after that we got the license and updated the system.

Its not either merging the file or merging documents goes blank or on live environment this is the error we get…

So please let me know what sample you would expect me to provide.

You can see the sample of the application in here

awmdirect-001-site1.ctempurl.com

Hi Kayala,

Thanks for contacting support.

The sample HTML5 editor solution is based on .NET Framework 3.5 and in order to test it with latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, I have removed older API reference and have referenced Aspose.Pdf.dll from net4.0 folder and I am unable to notice any issue. Please update the API reference at your end and then recompile the solution.

Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We are sorry for your inconvenience.