Text in Vertical Axis overlaps Horizontal Axis when converted to emf

Hi,

When converting an xlsx graph to emf picture, the vertical and horizontal axis at the bottom left corner overlap. My guess is that Aspose doesn’t consider the given Superscript offset (30%) on the Font of the Vertical (Value) Axis when converting the xlsx graph to emf.
(Right click on the Vertical (Value) Axis -> Font -> Superscript)

Another difference which I noticed was that the Line on the Horizontal (Category) Axis is larger than the one in the xlsx file.

Could you please have a look? I have attached a screenshot and the test files with supporting code below.

Code:

var workbook = new Workbook("test.xlsx");
var options = new ImageOrPrintOptions
{
    ImageType = ImageType.Emf,
    OnlyArea = false,
    TextRenderingHint = TextRenderingHint.ClearTypeGridFit,
    OnePagePerSheet = true,
    Transparent = true,
};

Worksheet sheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];
sheet.Charts[0].ToImage("out.emf", options);

Files
test.zip (22.8 KB)
Screenshot.PNG (23.0 KB)

Thanks,
N

@ServerSide527,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found some text in vertical axis overlaps horizontal axis on chart when converted to EMF file format. Also, the line on the Horizontal (Category) Axis is larger than the one in the XLSX file. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47714” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@ServerSide527 ,
Please try the latest fix 21.4.6
Aspose.Cells21.4.6 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.4.6 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.4.6 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.5 MB)

Your issue should be fixed now.
Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47714) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao