Text is in wrong page in PDF converted from DOCX

Hi,

When converting a DOCX to a PDF, I noticed some text in the 2nd page was moved to the 1st page.

Code:
var document = new Document(@".\testtext.docx");
document.Save(@".\testtext.pdf");

I’ve attached the test files and screenshots for your reference. When I used Office Word ‘save as’ feature it worked fine. Could you please take a look into this?

testtext.zip (99.7 KB)
image.png (128.4 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-18033. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@ServerSide527

It is to inform you that the issue which you are facing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue (WORDSNET-18033) as ‘Not a Bug’.

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word. If you convert your document to PDF using MS Word, you will get the same output. Please check the output PDF file generated by MS Word 2016. msword 2016.pdf (116.3 KB)

@tahir.manzoor thanks for your update.

I cannot open the attachment in your reply but I tried to save the document using Word again and did see what you have described (Word behaved the same).

I however did remember when I tried earlier the Word output was different (which was why I reported), maybe I was using a different version of Office/Word document or there was some mistake from my side.

Thanks for your investigation, I understood and expected Aspose to behave the same way as Office so I agree in this case this is not an issue.

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.