Text is Offset When Saving PDF to Docx

Hi,

I’m evaluating Aspose PDF for .Net and am having an issue where the output DOCX does not match the input PDF. Specifically, some text is offset vertically.

I’m using the latest version (24.6.0).

Here is the code I’m using:

Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(“input.pdf”);
doc.Save(“output.docx”, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.DocX);

Please see the attached files. The original, unredacted version of the input PDF file exhibited more issues than the attached one. Unfortunately, I had to use a redacted copy of the original due to confidentiality. However, there are still a few issues that can be addressed.

The first issue I notice is on the second page, where the underline for “To Order” has moved down the page and is now striking-out the text “To proceed with”.

Next, the redacted text at the end of that line is shifted down to the next line.

Then, the Text “Mainline Information Systems Inc - Inq” is shifted up (or the table down) so that the text now appears under the border of the table.

Finally, the text in the footer is shifted up and appears under the horizontal line, which no longer spans the width of the page.

If this is caused my the evaluation text in red at the top of the page, then I’d like to request a temporary full license to continue my evaluation.

As always, thank you for your help, and I look forward to your reply.

input.pdf (139.6 KB)
output.docx (146.6 KB)

@Bill_Hanson

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-57497

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.