Text is truncated after RTF to DOC using Java

Hi,

I have used a trail version API (aspose-words-15.12.0-javadoc.jar) to convert RTF document to Word document.
but after conversion bookmarks are missing in the converted document.

will it be same if i buy a licensed version, or could i get the Bookmarks with licensed version.
Please suggest.

@Bharathrajreddy

Could you please ZIP and attach your input RTF and problematic output DOC here for testing? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

rtf to doc.zip (9.3 KB)
Hi Tahir,

Thanks for teh reply, here is the attached zip file for the RTF and Word Documents.

Thanks,
Bharath.

@Bharathrajreddy

We have not found the bookmarks in your RTF document. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Please attach the expected output Word file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a simple Java application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Hi Tahir,

Please find the attached docs. check for the highlighted part.
Where the blow Book marks are missing in the converted document.

bookmarks in RTF Doc:
RE: [BK:DOC_PENSION_FUND_GROUP]
ALT ID: [BK:MEMBER_CINFO:COL=32]

bookmarks in Word Doc
RE:

ALT ID:

But expected out put should be same as the RTF doc.

Thanks,
Bharathrtf to doc_1.zip (9.6 KB)

@Bharathrajreddy

We have converted the shared RTF to DOC and have not found the shared issue. Please check the attached output document. 20.5.zip (2.0 KB)

Please share the simple Java program to reproduce this issue at our end. Thanks for your cooperation.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Want to buy the licensed version of API for our company