Text layer problem

When I change the text in my psd file with c# language, the properties of the font change. The text layer in the PSD file seems to have changed. When we enter to correct the text, it returns to its original state.
Can you help me?

@Gungoren Could you please provide test file and code snippet to reproduce this? Also, please specify OS version and type, and version of Aspose.PSD.

Sample.zip (1.6 MB)
Windows Version : Windows 10 20H2.19042
Photoshop Version : 22.5.4
Code C#

string bePSD = @“d:\Untitled-1.psd”;
try
{
using (PsdImage psdImage = (PsdImage)Image.Load(bePSD))
{
foreach (var layer in psdImage.Layers)
{

if (layer is TextLayer)
          {
              TextLayer textLayer = layer as TextLayer;
              string PSDText = textLayer.InnerText.Replace("\0", string.Empty);
              var psdAlanAra = "Lorem Ipsum";
              textLayer.UpdateText(PSDText.Replace(psdAlanAra, "New Message"));
          }
      }
      psdImage.Save(string.Format($"d:\\eeeee_2.psd"));
  }

}
catch (Exception ex)
{
MessageBox.Show(ex.ToString());
}

@Gungoren
I can confirm that the incorrect font is used on rendering. You can try install fonts to the system, then it should work. If you don’t want to install fonts, the FontSettings.SetFontsFolders(…) should be used, but it doesn’t work as expected at this moment.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-1728

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

We loaded the fonts to the system but this did not solve the issue. we also used FontSettings.SetFontsFolders(…). this also did not solve the issue.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-1728
waiting for the result of the ticket

thanks

@Gungoren I added this information to the ticket. Thanks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-1728) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by yaroslav.lisovskyi